Monday 2 May 2016

Introducing A.Poet


Introducing A.Poet

Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane shoulda been my name
Mr. Cellophane 'cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me and never know I'm there

These lyrics from Chicago sum up who I am in a nutshell - the invisible passer-by, the never noticed, and the never to be noticed. Nonetheless, I want to share my poetry with you, to give you an idea of who I am. You'll probably notice that I write predominantly about very sad issues and feelings - I'll try to occasionally add some happiness here, but I do not regret talking about sadness because I want to share with you who I am and how I feel and to be of comfort to others who think of themselves in the same way. But more than all that, perhaps by writing this poetry, I'll become a little less invisible. Please feel free to comment on my poetry, I'd love to hear what you think.

That's all for now, 

A.Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment